HGV 2.38% 4.3¢ hygrovest limited

It's been floating around now for a good 6 months and the...

1. 2,470 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 272
    It's been floating around now for a good 6 months and the general public have been exposed to a lot lately. For example on that fb post (picture uploaded by Zajac) there are lots of people who have apparently had family members use cannabis oil with success.
    It's substantially obvious to people now more then ever that there are great results with medical cannabis. The real issue seems to come from money and multi milli/billi $ companies.

This is quite a wild example and probably exaggerated a little but hear me out.

So giant pharma companies pump out these to basically sedate and suppress the inner disease NOT to cure:

"Prescription medicines include:
    • Opiate pain relievers, such as fentanyl, hydromorphone, methadone, morphine, oxycodone, and tramadol.
    • Other medicines that may be used with opiate pain relievers. These medicines may be given to help your pain medicine work better or to treat your symptoms."
    This is some real bullsh!t. Some bloke is probably up there laughing while sick people are being fed false poison. Governments need to go ahead and speed up the trials and work with this natural remedy. BUT they won't - the same guy running that big company probably pays governments/people in power to keep stocking and selling opiate-based medicine. People are too afraid to see change. Big corporations more then likely have a massive influence on why we can't simply move ahead.

I understand law and regulations on everything, but this is nothing like anything else. It's natural, and there are copious amounts of evidence to prove the good and healing it provides. I'm lost for words as to why it's taking so bloody long to just bring this to the families who are being effected.

I've lost multiple people in my family to cancer, some of them could have helped prevent it by not smoking!! But the worst thing was seeing them in pain and completely tranquilized under heavy morphine drip on their death beds.

Trying something natural just seems a lot more beneficial for everyone - but big companies will 100% do anything possible to keep their product on the competitive market. Even if it means killing people slowly.

We all need to wake up and step our game up. It's 2017 time for something new.
    Last edited by Medicca71: 19/01/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HGV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.