ESG 0.00% 86.5¢ eastern star gas limited

push your chips in the middle of the table, page-3

1. 3,590 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 333
    Paradigm,

Loved your wrap of the card game, "strategy unfolding, twofold silence" and a time for "folding... or pushing ones chips to the middle".

But I must comment on your concern that the brown paper bags may not have found the right people. Heavens to betsy man, they would have had to have been made of recycled paper for a start, did we not think of that? And there's no one knows better the process of assigning brown paper bags than Holy - though I've not heard him mention the FBI lately.

Maybe his mail's being intercepted....

But you're right, this patient game that's stressed many a poster on here is one where others like your shrewd self has said, now I'm happy with that hand, and in all probability it's enough to see me through.

As Yaq also relates in his post following yours, this patient game is not only of the confident assessment of stated and implied resources, markets real or potential, governments lobbied and policies in the making, BUT KNOWING the other players who've not left the table even long into the evening.

I hold as the intrigue continues....

Regards & night all,

Lilac

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.