ESG 0.00% 86.5¢ eastern star gas limited

push your chips in the middle of the table, page-7

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    db76, Very good balanced post.

Too many people believe in too many things and also are prone to believe in fairies.

The market is a place whereby one has to keep a constant eye on it, and look for the unexpected possibilities that soemthing strange can come around the corner.

There was a small copper venture that was going/doing exactly the same as what is happening currently with ESG, and a hell of a lot of investors got burned severely in the process. Some of them have been practically destroyed and will suffer for many years to come for having all their eggs in that basket. A very sad state of affairs.

I am not saying that ESG is the same thing, but what I am saying is, that one has to keep his/hers eyes peeled at all time and only believe small portions of what is written on this threads. Because there is BR unlimited, and if one dare to have a contrarian opinion, he is classified as a BD and attacked accordingly.

By the way, I haven't received a reply in regard to my questioning someone about the extremely expensive executive accomodation in Gunnedah.
    Unfortunately, for people who don't live in the area, believe these unfounded stories.

Cheers,

Buddy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.