Pushback against Queensland Government is gaining momentum, page-8

1. 24,216 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    Just shot this off to the local council, councillors and mayor. Feel free to copy and adjust if you want to do the same.

Dear Mayor and councillors,

I am contacting you in regards to the mandate that is to be put in place for all of Queensland on the 17th December. Regardless of whether we are vaccinated or unvaccinated is not the full issue here.

It is dividing the state into two.

Australia is supposed to be a free united country, with free choices and freedom of travel. We should be accepting of other peoples medical choices and striving to live in unity. It is my understanding that health directives are not law and neither are Government mandates, they are only advisory and you as Councillors and our Mayorshould know that.

Why is (insert local council) Council, not taking the initiative that other councils are taking, as an example Livingstone Shire Council, Mackay and the Whitsundays and Fraser coast councils and presenting to Government their concerns about the 17th December exclusion mandates, and demanding the Qld Government drop the mandates?

If (insert local council) Council is really concerned about their constituents, who elected them, and who the Council actually work for you should be taking a pro-active stance for us and demandingthe state government stop dividing the people into two groups based on unsound science and non-existent medical evidence.

As a recent article in the Lancet put it:"Cycle threshold values were similarly low between people who were fully vaccinated (median 22·8) and people who were unvaccinated, not fully vaccinated, or whose vaccination status was unknown (median 21·5), indicating a high viral load even among people who were fully vaccinated. In the USA, a total of 10 262 COVID-19 cases were reported in vaccinated people by April 30, 2021, of whom 2725 (26·6%) were asymptomatic, 995 (9·7%) were hospitalised, and 160 (1·6%) died. In Germany, 55·4% of symptomatic COVID-19 cases in patients aged 60 years or older were in fully vaccinated individuals, and this proportion is increasing each week. Historically, both the USA and Germany have engendered negative experiences by stigmatising parts of the population for their skin colour or religion. I call on high-level officials and scientists to stop the inappropriate stigmatisation of unvaccinated people, who include our patients, colleagues, and other fellow citizens, and to put extra effort into bringing society together." (this is just one article of many)

If there is no greater potential threat difference between those who have chosen to take the covid 19 vaccines and those who haven't then why are we accepting a forced policy of medical apartheid? If the vaccines are not stopping the spread or infection of covid 19 then why are they being coercively mandated? If they are 'safe and effective' then how is the fear-based rhetoric surrounding non-vaccinated people warranted in the first place? Why are non-vaccinated people being used as scapegoats even though in most cases they are perfectly healthy?

Please let the QldState Government know that this council will not be upholding their mandate. If these mandates across the Toowoomba Regional Council area are enforced and you agree with it, businesses will once again suffer and you will be personally violating the freedoms that 2 generations of Aussies fought and died to protect. I pray & hope that you are in agreement with me on this matter and are prepared to stand up & fight for what is right.

Regards

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.