HUN 0.00% $1.80 hunnu coal limited

You would think Fluffy with a Mongolian national as CEO and one...

1. 13,252 Posts.
    You would think Fluffy with a Mongolian national as CEO and one who has a lot of experience in coal in Mongolia he would have a lot more insight into what areas and tenements are prolific. Thats the big reason why I think HUN has been well supported. There would not be to many miners entering Mongolia with a Mongolian as the Boss, this helps as George would have contacts know when to push and who you need to speak to if you want things to happen. I am sure with him in charge and an all mongolian ground crew will be able steer HUN in to more positive outcomes than an a Australian CEO would. But in the end the drill bit will tell all but somehow I think they know a lot more about the tenements than they have let on. But it certainly has been well supported by institutional buying which makes me wonder what they have been told. With so much drilling soon to start we will be getting a lot of info and know real quickly whats there. But also coal prices hitting all time highs and Mongolia being a 1/3 of the cost in producing coal and cheap tranportation has been in HUN's favour. In 4 months time I am sure I will be woundering why I did not buy more.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HUN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.