ADY 0.00% 1.2¢ admiralty resources nl.

pushing upward, page-18

1. 6 Posts.
    OK, I am to understand the stock and trade it for what it is..
    So I should trade this stock for it being

1.) Highly undervalued.
    2.) Having a proven IO resource (this is magnetite not hematite remember- DYOR)
    3.) Owns infrastructure which is in place in close proximity to its resources
    4.) Already has started shipping and is currently producing (albeit in pilot phase)
    5.) Has interests in various resources worldwide
    6.) Oh, almost forgot- they are poised to produce 20% of the worlds lithium supply within the next few years...with the option to ramp up production tenfold if necessary (remember they have the land to do this) - of course lithium is not that important. You can have cell phones and laptops without it (cant you? - I forget), we won’t need it for hybrid vehicles or EV’s either coz no one minds paying $2.50 a litre for fuel therefore cars like the tesla will never become popular (hey who wants to do 0-100 in 3.9sec and get 400 km’s out of a charge in an electric car when you can pay $200 dollars in an archaic internal combustion vehicle to travel the same distance). Lithium is not necessary in pharmaceutical production, and they will never get nuclear fission to work so they won’t need it to line the reactors to produce power 100 times more efficiently than current nuclear power production facilities.

Or maybe I should trade on the rumours that fly around these message boards about bad management (its oh-so-easy to manage an up and coming resource project, so it must be easy to run two or three side by side on different sides of the world- that’s why we are all CEO’s of major mining conglomerates), shipping delays (surely getting a 60,000t ore carrier is just like hailing a taxi in the city right, just whistle and the ship will pull into port and your away) or any of the other BS. Oh know PT’s posted a response on another forum, oh he shouldn’t do that !! No he should ignore the punters (most of which own a portion of the company) and just stick his head in the sand and not inform us. I wish a few more company heads would respond to some questions in this way, instead of leaving everyone hanging in the wind between ann’s.
    Anyway I have no idea what the hell I’m talking about so pay no attention to my ignorant rants and flame me at your own leisure. But please DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $87 7.848K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 805438 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 490461 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.