ARI 0.00% 2.2¢ a.c.n. 004 410 833 limited

The balance of power is a very powerful thing. Nick for all his...

1. 2,338 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 219
    The balance of power is a very powerful thing.
    Nick for all his guialness WILL do a deal.
    He'll have to make sure it does something for the seats he's won and rural Australia.
    It just so happens the largest business in those seats sits in WHYALLA.
    I'm sure he would prefer local Australian control over his future voting constituents income and the business most work or depend on.
    That said he'll need to appear strong and cautious in his parting with any government funds as well.

Now if I were him,I'd ensure funds are provided to dredge the harbour for Capes.
    That is easily justified as ensuring his constituents have a deep water port capable of shipping any commodity,no matter what business uses it,making land around it a valuable business commodity.
    boosting export potential for all sorts of peninsula commodities.

Funding for a Co-generation plant (using waste gas from the steel plant) on the site via special loans will improve local power reliability and be seen also as regional development in a power hungry state.

Such are the simple seen as smart deals available or should be on the table.

DYOR + DYODD None of which involves a capital injection ,but both of which of course add value to ARI assets in the future and would assist with loan renewals.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.