ARI 13.3% 3.4¢ arika resources limited

pusty malaka, page-8

1. 10,673 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 732
    IMO there is a bucket load of Funds with a sheet load of shares and they would be Mighty farqued Off if their shares are revised to zero value in any restructure or sale of any assets.

The Funds doubled up their holdings at 48 cents, so I doubt these Big Funds would have gone all in at 48c without being assured there would be capital return..

The restructure cant just only be to benefit the stake holders that supplied the loans. The shareholders must be top in proirity for protection. Even though there has been no Announcment to re-assure Shareholders, I doubt that the Government would let ARI share holders get their asset stolen from them..

If ARI shareholders do Lose all their Share value then the Current Government will be Toasted and Fried at the next election.

The Election results have put the ARI issue right in the Face of the LNP to act or else.

Mabe the LNP thought they could win the election without bailing out ARI, but to get Xenaphon at the nodding table the LNP will have to do much more than current promises.

I think alot depends on if LNP get 77 seats or not as they must supply the speaker and still have 76 votes to do anything and govern.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.004(13.3%)
Mkt cap ! $16.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.4¢ 2.9¢ $93.68K 3.040M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 679806 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 18845 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.