Put and call option contract, page-22

1. 3,190 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 97
    Kingpins,

Quite right. I am not he one to string the deal together. Don't have the energy to do it.
    But happy enough to put the facts in front of people and get them to act on it.
    Since I started this thread I have been to see lots of people in the area. Spoken to a few more on the phone. Spoke a few times to the Real Estate agent who came with the offer and am going to meet with the Developer who made the offer.
    All in all - thanks to the knowledge of a number of people who have given their sagacious advice on the thread I am putting together a deal which I can live with.
    I will be getting more money up front. I will be getting more money after Due Diligence and Development Approval and the term of the contract is 18 months all up.
    If my neighbours can stitch together a better deal, good on them and good luck to them. I have enough money to set me up for a comfortable life.

Having said that. I have not signed the contract yet, but talked to the agent this morning and he has just phoned me back to say the Developer is happy to meet me and is happy with the overall changes I have made to his offer.
    Looking good - but not over until the contracts are signed.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.