EMC 4.00% 12.0¢ everest metals corporation ltd

USA.Good call Sandybeaches.With a market cap of under $12...

1. 399 Posts.
    USA.

Good call Sandybeaches.

With a market cap of under $12 millions(undiluted) at the Current close of 0.26 cents.... this still has good potential for further strong up-side in my view.

The support for USA....at 25 cents-26 cents was concrete strong today....providing an good new platfor.

The annual USA Chart shows price has been north of 42 cents....and now with the Data emerging, much more tilt to reward versus risk in the USA.... equation

Generally speaking; Uranium could be coming back on boil again.... as last edition of Mining Monthly....seems to be of the view that Uranium could be likely to creep back on radar as a favoured Commodity--- with Kyoto and need to lower Emissions, , nickel falling, and clean energy as a counter against secular (probably long term..??)-- high Oil prices.

Some of the ducks are now lining up--yet it is still a spec.

The "ducks" being:

(1) Size of Potential Deposit.

(2) Quality high Grades....(admitedly early stage of game)--but high grades are very important.

(3) Commerciality vis a vis the in situ leasing...ie: more open pit style and lower to surface--meaning cheaper to mine--- is ....a Big Tick.

(4) Very small --tiny-- current Market Cap. (still much less than half of MKY....)...

(f) Proximity to all right major infrastructure (see Announcement today)---...otherwise klnown as:--- position, position.....

Finally....that CITIC took up 10% of USA's stock---tells its own story as well.

Again Sandy....good call.

Regards,

Robbo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 12.0¢ 12.0¢ $2.887K 24.06K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 274322 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 28571 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.51pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.