RXM 1.12% 44.0¢ rex minerals limited

put pressure on the board

1. 96 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Sometimes you get to the point when you get absolutely fed up with the shenanigans that has been going on with this company's share price. Eveyone knows the trading is not fair dinkum and yet there is not a peep from the Board of directors or management on what exactly is happening. Good announcements come and the share price takes another tumble on very small volume.

Well, I finally snapped and sent the Board this email through their website's contact.

" To the Board of Directors,

I have been a shareholder of Rex Minerals for some time, having bought into the company as I believed in the project, and the reputation of Mr. Olsen. It is very apparent from the trading of the company's shares that the trading is very abnormal and borders on price manipulation with very small lots of less than 10 shares traded specifically designed to push the share price down. As directors of the company, surely the performance of the company's share price is a matter of your responsibility especially if it is being targeted in this fashion. It is depressing to see the company's share price continually head down south even when good news is announced.

My question to the Board is :

1. Is the Board aware of the abnormal trading pattern of the company's shares?
    2. Can the Board do something such as reporting such activity to ASIC and having the matter investigated?
    3. Can the Board at least clarify this matter to the shareholders as to exactly what is happening?

I look forward to an early response.

yours faithfully "

If more of you guys can do the same and put some pressure on the Board to at least say something about what has been happening! I will definitely be voting against the incumbent directors the next I get a chance. Maybe it will light a fire under their collective asses! I will inform you guys of their reply or lack of!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RXM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
44.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.12%)
Mkt cap ! $342.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
44.5¢ 44.5¢ 44.0¢ $1.042M 2.351M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
39 5269389 44.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
44.5¢ 1628290 31
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RXM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.