RHK 1.97% 74.5¢ red hawk mining limited

put the blame where it belongs, page-33

1. 3,602 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 57
    Hi scorpio,

I agree with your sentiments regarding the lack of information provided to shareholders and in particular the method of "silence" that has been adopted by Gary Sutherland.

It is not as though this is a crimminal case where even simplest comment could jeopardise the outcome (already jeopardised by the mysterious Elena). Gary has stated in what little information that has been conveyed, that the FMS legal team will vigorously pursue all avenues, yet there has been no update regarding what this actually means or what the expected result is. There is no doubt in my mind that tomorrows hearing will be no less ofa sham than what has previously been encountered.

Turning to a re read of the last quarterly, there was a lot of activity that was to occur in Q2, outside of the restrictions placed by the SIA; from survey results to the future works program and themost important statement of preserving cash.

Given that the fat lady has well and truly sung Gary, its time for you to step onto the stage and debrief the audience before they swap their roses for tomatoes.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
74.5¢
Change
-0.015(1.97%)
Mkt cap ! $148.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
76.5¢ 76.5¢ 74.0¢ $6.387K 8.546K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1066 74.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
79.0¢ 551 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.