RHK 0.58% 86.5¢ red hawk mining limited

The biggest problem for FMS if/when the MMK deal falls through,...

1. 702 Posts.
    The biggest problem for FMS if/when the MMK deal falls through, in the short term, isnt the project, isnt the asset, money or management, it is the hedge funds that bought up a storm 25cents+++ They now hold 100's of milions of shares heavily in the red, and end of the financial year is approaching.

This time last year, I witnessed the most rediculous sellling down by the big boys, in end of fin year tax loss selling, and given the run we have had on the market, there is alot of gains to be offset.

I am sure most would think I am downramping, given my sentiment is BUY yet my position is none (although I am 3rd in the cue @ 13cents to buy for my first parcel) I just want to load up the truck on FMS, as I believe another suitor will come out of the woodwork when MMK scurry off. I just know these funds and their selling styles, they dont care about value or the asset, when they get the mandate to sell they just sell, and it brings about THE most amazing buying opportunities.

I am actually in the process of moving my 2nd honeymoon forward so I can be back for the last weeks of JUNE, as I believe such an opportune time to load up when these sell downs occur is just around the corner. Just check out this time last year, almost to a tee, MAY serious sell of, leading into late june for a major rally into mid July. July for me was my most profitable month all year, and I didnt even try.

I just remember ARM for example big fund just kept smashing it down leading into late June, it was 14cents, 2 weeks later it was 28cents.

Will it happen again this year? given the overall market climate, I am betting it will, and in this game the way you make THE money, is to let the trade come to you, patience is key, and as ROBBBBBBBB always said, stalk the trade like a panther in the bush, let it come to you then Pounce!

I may be wrong, and we might get something left field, and I dont usually post before I buy heh. I just get the feeling there is more downside yet, there just hasn't been capitulation selling on mass volume YET, and I know Hedge fund activity, and FMS is ripe with it, hence caution is KING.

2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
86.5¢
Change
0.005(0.58%)
Mkt cap ! $172.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
86.0¢ 87.0¢ 86.0¢ $21.47K 24.74K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 54866 87.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
92.0¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.50am 04/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.