RHK 0.00% 82.0¢ red hawk mining limited

peaceAKKIYou have to be kidding, absolutely kidding.Mate I have...

1. 2,144 Posts.
    peaceAKKI
    You have to be kidding, absolutely kidding.

Mate I have been modded and blamed for being a right wins something or other because there are people out there who do not want anyone to know what they are doing.

Did you read what I posted about Honest John. Well guys there is nothing I can find out about his linage in Russia. There are a lot of people who I believe want to hide what that is. The wealth of that country has fallen into the hands of a very small group of people and there is a general belief that those who are in control of the wealth had KGB background or connections. Understand the KGB were running large parts of the economy and when the system fell over they manoeuvred large shareholdings into their own hands.

Banks like Rothschilds and others would have moved into the scene lending to selected people to acquire shareholdings not in their own hands.

Understand it is basic in tyrannical situations when you bump off leaders of the revolution you put the kids into special schools to become your secret police. Even the Turks did this. It is in the basic manual, trust me there is one.

The leaders of the Revolution including Trotsky (they came in with the money and expertise) were 268 people off the East Side of New York. Anyone know the group that lives on the East side of NewYork. They all changed their names so that they would not be identified as a specific group. One of them Menzhinsky, I suspect presented the Russian banks with the bill for arms Russia bought off JP Morgan and emptied the Russian Banks. The Whites had no money to fight the Reds after that. That's how they won.

Anyway my suspicion is honest john is related to those initial 268 people or their friends and relatives. Remember they were mostly emigre going back.

Honest John is not standing alone. It is obvious the legal system is in his and his associates pocket. Once you pervert the course of justice you have lost the plot.

What I write is common knowledge and a little oversimplified as to activities in Russia. The Board of FMS would be better off following Craig Thompson and paying for it rather than getting seduced by Honest John,s keep your job and options. Basic stupidity!

2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
82.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $163.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 42 80.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
81.0¢ 10571 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.12pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.