SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Put them on ignore please - for all of us!

1. 264 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 62
    Guys
    i implore you to put any and all trolls on ignore
    im noticing that their continued shameful attempts to put down isx are working in the fact that great people with positive ideas,facts and knowledge are no longer dropping in here with comments because it’s not worth thie time or hassle
    I have nearly all trolls on ignore now but the boards are still very hard to follow or the want to do so has Diminished with all the one sided conversations that make no sense.

most of these people rightly or wrongly you wouldn’t give 2mins too during a normal day so let’s do the same now.

yes there will be untrue statements left on the board for new people to see that have not be fact checked or shown to be untrue but hey let people make up there own mind whist you guys with the knowledge discuss the good and great things happening around the world of Isx

if you have them on ignore it will make your time spent here not be a waste of time and energy discussing the same negative thoughts and ideas and instead the positive side of all of us will flow again which I’m sure most will agree is why I check this board every day.

cheers

qwerty

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.