SYN 0.00% 0.1¢ synergia energy ltd

put things into perspective, page-2

1. 14 Posts.
    Well put Mr Shanus ref. Indo... I agree - everything else I would take issue on.

I am not looking for an argument or a personal attack but the following is my own, amateur, opinion.

In my defense, I'm not giving you all a sob story or bleating on (even though I am down by 35p). I'm in sales and if I fail my targets 3 times in a row, I am out and I have been in the past. I feel for BM as I do all Share Holders which have lost money, but his job is to enhance Share Holder Value and he has not.

You might say, well what would a new person do? Apart from new blood and an alternative view on things, he might have done what you said and get us producing in Indo first or ramping up Cambay. Yes we had a free carry in Timor, but it took time and effort which could have been spent on Indo.

You can argue that Oil Drilling is luck but why spend millions on the Geo stuff, surely that limits the gamble? Then it is ultimately down to BM to decide to go ahead.

It appears the be the only winners in this scenario are the people who hire OEX the rig ;-)

We may have major assets still, but who will stump up the money, throwing good money after bad comes to mind (the institutions last bought at 20c now look at the price)? The only saving grace OEX has is that we are not in debt and we have money in the bank and producing in small qty. Thank god we raised the last capital before Timor!

So I think the only way forward in the short term is:

1) Safe Option and a sure bet - Sort Indo out as Mr Shanus suggests and spend the 20m on the dev well before production and cash!
    2) Risk Option - Take a gamble on West Aus

Once the money has gone I find it difficult for the Fund Managers to justify buying more shares. A good buying opportunity I hear you say, I wonder what the Fund Manager?s, Manager might say?

I might be an amateur in your eyes, but just my personal opinion.

After all Mr Shanus what say do we "Pi's" have, but our own humble opinions!

Do we not have the Qtr Report due soon?

Also looking forward to Hartley's report and what spin they might put on this.

Peace and look forward to your comments.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.