ECT 0.00% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

put to ground, page-4

1. 2,232 Posts.
    Great news in many respects.

Fact is Coldry needs Exergen to build a demo and support infrastructure.

If I was going to want ASX exposure to the coming Pilbara - CAG is going to be the way to go (other than ESI of course!). CAG will obviously be renamed Exergen.

"Exergen has signed a memorandum of understanding with Energy Brix Australia Corporation (EBAC) to use the Morwell Power Station site to host the demonstration plant."

Re the Exergen Energy Brix site "choice" - Dr David Brockway - Exergen Director and AGL advisor is an often quoted person.

I remember prominent posters "elsewhere" saying day in day out that the fact that Brockway is the above means Exergen are a done deal for having a demo at main game AGL. Wrong. Likely Exergens 1st choice would be AGL/Loy Yang. What happened?. What happened to Exergens $100m raising...?

Do ECT/Coldry have any connection to main game AGL...? Yes - Arup DFT and MoU for coal/waste heat etc.

I always found this "co-incidence" verrrry interesting. Feb 22 2012 ECT get an ASX speeding ticket ...AND Feb 24 2012 AGL ann they are going to buy 100% Loy Yang (all important Coldry DFT stage 1 was completed ~ then)....! And the Pilbara is Govt ann 3 weeks later. ALDP comes along Aug 2....nice.

However we all know the ALDP re-aligned things inc Monash it seems.

On another subject:

13 May

"Glencore Xstrata has scrapped plans for a coal export terminal at Balaclava Island in Queensland, citing excess port capacity and a worsening outlook for the sector.

The shipping terminal is the latest major resources project to be shelved amid concerns about high operating costs, low productivity and infrastructure bottlenecks in Australia.

Xstrata Coal had planned for the terminal to have the capacity to ship 35 million tonnes a year.

Glencore Xstrata also said that Australia would over the long term need to increase its coal export capacity in an efficient and internationally competitive manner, in response to increased demand from Asia."

All going well - If/when Oz Govts back techs like Coldry/Exergen - we see the price conscious Asian market gravitating LT to low sulphur/low ash/low sov risk/HIGH margin/HIGH continuity of supply...LV. Notice too that the Indonesian Govt are legislating to rein in export to guarantee domestic LT supply. Fact is Asians are going to increasingly NEED LV BCE...google USA coal too re economics - a recent article states the USA exporters need $~32 transport to export to Asia while Oz is ~$7

My point is - Coldry via LV economics is a no brainer - we just hope the GREEDY twits get over themselves and deliver what s/holders deserve.

Dilution is the enemy here and we sincerely hope its NOT just Monash keeping this in mind!

All the above is absolutely futile unless ECT obtain private funding to build the demo. Shareholders have bought shares since last March 15 ASX ann re Monash based on ASX ann re Monash. Feb - Monash told us tranches Mar -May...where is it...?

Where is it Monash...?

My family alone own +150m ESI/ESIO. Make no mistake we are VERY disappointed in what Monash have done thus far (hows the ASX paper trail). We have been model largely passive investors thus far - but hey Monash (and friends) - whats the story...? Time to deliver. Its obvious it aint going to be pre mid June now.

Perhaps we are too "old school" - but the ASX anns non delivery is just plain ridiculous...it makes a mockery of the ASX and ASIC. I want to make it clear our gripe is NOT with ECT directors. We are just VERY disturbed like all s/holders at clearly being taken for a ride. Our ave buy in is not so bad - BUT the truth is MANY bought plenty at 3c+ BASED on Monash's PROMISES. S/holders - large and small - we have YOUR back here and will follow this through to whatever. In the remote chance ESI goes belly up - there will be consequences.

Anyway - we reckon the Coldry tech will hold centre stage come ALDP make or break. Tell me another group of ASX listed long suffering s/holders that deserve a reward than ESI holders...?

tick tock...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $69 29.10K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
57 27782887 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 11868117 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.