BLT 0.00% 2.6¢ benitec biopharma limited

put up or shut up, it's getting old

1. 653 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    The current publicity tour; two tv appearances, newspaper articles and PF's CEO update for Benny investors, can safely be called a total DUD.

The volume today in US was 34,840...the last few days have been very slow on both exchanges. At least the price is holding.

Hopefully management can clearly see that the only thing left to do promotion wise is to DOSE THE FIRST PATIENT!

I pray that the dosing has not been delayed in an effort to effect the second placement voting or some other such backroom dealings. I am sure there are those who are confident it has, and others who aren't. I tend to want to believe the company and remain patient, but they have very much over promised and under delivered. We are going on months now of first dosing supposed to be occurring any day now.

Are they seeking the worlds most perfect HCV patient? I know the screening criteria limits applicants, but this should have been known and planned for in order to avoid the under delivering they have done.

Once the dosing occurs....Go on TV, be on Yahoo, but give it a rest until then. It's time to put up or shut up!

BTW can anyone tell me how to look up benny on the German exchange. I have tried with no luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.