EXT 0.00% 1.1¢ excite technology services ltd

put up or shut up, page-9

1. 480 Posts.
    when a someone,
    crys do this or that, about something to do with a company they are nolonger a holder of,
    or and tell me or others, how they must act, when they are no longer a stock holder of,

and then promote ANOTHER range of minerials,
    in this case ZINC,
    when the same, said company that the investors hold stock of DOES NOT explore or mine ZINC....... ????

This is advertising another brand and trying to lure the reader away to the selected interest in ZINC.

Most thinking people consider that 'just not nice'.
    or maybe clever accidential ?

Please note and go back and read, I did not disclose who this person was, other than Pete, Dehuy, I did disclose that I had contact with this person and assumed he had told me the truth, at all times.

Some people read and think, what they wish to read and not what was written, rather unfairly.

and once more, do you think its nice, the 'done thing', to tell people how they must act about any company they have invested in,,,,,,,,,,,

WHEN
    this same person has taken their money, investment out of this company....... (think why, maybe they with drew from the same company, they have so much faith in...think??)

AND
    PROMOTE another minerial other than the minerial the first company was is exploring for. ??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $8.23K 746.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 7548000 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 355589 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.43pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.