TZL 0.00% 2.5¢ tz limited

put up or shut up

1. 3,373 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 138

forlan, lancelot and others.

i agree with internet humour and terrorising other posters. however constant slagging off of TZL and management has seen all credible posters dissapear from the forum.

in respect to expectations, I agree TZ changed tact after making mistakes chasing all the early adopters. slagging of AS is not really justified, david feber was responsible for overall direction and once they found this was not delivering, he was sacked and AS has now taken control. the reason you are not seeing the same flow of announcements, is that they now intend to under promise and over deliver.

TOL has just had a cracking result and is at 1/3 of its share price like TZ. Look at Goodman Group or Valad - they had bull sh8t business models and have now fallen. so what iF TZ has made some mistakes - they are on the right track now.

THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT POINT THOUGH - IF YOU ARE UNHAPPY JUMP ON THE PHONE TO AS AND HE WILL EITHER TALK YOU THROUGH STATEGY AND IF YOU ARE NOT HAPPY HE WILL BUY YOUR SHARES FROM YOU - LANCELOT YOU CLOWN, YOU HAVE ALREADY BEEN OFFERED THIS DEAL.

AS IS PUTTING HIS MONEY WHERE IS MOUTH IS AND INTENDS TO GET THIS COMPANY THROUGH THE NEXT YEAR AND PROSPER THERE AFTERWARDS.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.414M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 200000 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 40000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.