VAN 0.00% 4.7¢ vango mining limited

Sungar, thanks for sharing that email....Frank's reply resonates...

1. 17,261 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 458
    Sungar, thanks for sharing that email....Frank's reply resonates with me as a common sense approach. Australia is politically stable, rich in resources and has ORD as the local contact. Laos is looking to better itself and thus willing to exploit its resources to do so....Now that they have made a political commitment to the Chinese to exploit the bauxite resource can you see them ever, even with a change of government, going back on their word given the strength, temperament and geographical proximity to China ?? I think any further ORD projects will likely either be in Australia or in South east Asia where China has enough political sway (ie a big stick) to keep little countries true to their word once they have entered into agreements....even if those little countries experience radical changes in politics. I don't think China are out to bully anyone necessarily but I don't think they want to be mucked around either.....unstable geopolitics have been the downfall of many a spec mining stock.

Just ask anyone who invested with companies that hold assets in Africa.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VAN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.