put your money where your mouths are

1. 94 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    So often in the Politics threads, statements like the following go unchallenged and in fact garner great sympathy..."duplicity is the cornerstone of the alp/communist/fabians"

Ahem. The above statement, is support of any earlier crazy, ill-informed rant about 'a carbon tax', got 35 thumbs up

So to those of you, and you are the vast majority on this thread, who equate the ALP with communism, unions with thuggery, and global warming as one of the great cons of our times, have you put your money where your mouths are?

Be truthful now, how many of you anti-lefties 'thinkers' actually walk the walk instead of talk the talk. How many of you have...:

1 Returned all welfare given to you and your extended families to do with pensions, legacies, child support, unemployment, sickness etc?

2. Returned all subsidies for rural and business matters, grants, educational allowanaces, home grants etc?

3. Rejected all union earned benefits, pay and conditions, and returned all monies to your employer above the minimum wage?

4. As an employer, have you willingly and consistently paid all your workers above union pay and conditions, returned all government employment and training subsidies?

5. Refused to use a public hospital or any public health service, including the PBS, so as to exclusively support the private health sector and 'free-market' pricing of medications?

Yes, it's all very well to talk the talk and mouth off your hysterical, ill-informed right wing dogma on these threads - but do you walk the walk?

I'm not a gambling man. I'm a successful investor. And I know the answer to all the above 5 questions is NO you don't. Hypocrites, aren't you!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.