oops - dont know what happened there - take two....1 Returned...

1. 34,987 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    oops - dont know what happened there - take two....

1 Returned all welfare given to you and your extended families to do with pensions, legacies, child support, unemployment, sickness etc?

I have never received any pension, legacy, or govt welfare apart from when I was about 20 and unaware of the wider world around us. It was also a time of transition for me.

2. Returned all subsidies for rural and business matters, grants, educational allowanaces, home grants etc?

Have never received any subsidy, grant or allowance etc including the first home owner scheme.

3. Rejected all union earned benefits, pay and conditions, and returned all monies to your employer above the minimum wage?

Told the unions to get lost early on in my career and worked my own deals.

4. As an employer, have you willingly and consistently paid all your workers above union pay and conditions, returned all government employment and training subsidies?

yes ? pay the going rate

5. Refused to use a public hospital or any public health service, including the PBS, so as to exclusively support the private health sector and 'free-market' pricing of medications?

Last time I was in hospital I paid for the operation myself and used the best doctor in perth for the procedure.

So I would say that I do walk the talk. Therefore no I am not a hypocrite in this regard.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.