FDL flinders diamonds limited

I agree - I cannot recall a time where there have been so many...

1. 41 Posts.
    I agree - I cannot recall a time where there have been so many ongoing prospective possibities identified for a low cap company - I wonder what would be the 'New Float' price if it (FDL) were a new company formed to explore their identified targets? What would be the float asking price per share do you think?

I recall dot.com companies seeking up to $2.00 per share at prospectus time, and to me, imo they had no real sales revenue streams nearby.... FDL is just .03-.04.

I think there are many traders and investors who have seen this potential and see that it different from before.... with some management changes too - those traders and investors in by now, I expect are looking to enjoy this diamond tipped ride ... and yes I have to admit that I am there too - to me its about 'participating in the possibility' of experiencing an astonishing ride which could be better or equal to that great run of Paladin (PDN).

Each of us will choose for himself or herself - this is not advice to buy, sell or hold - seek your own professional counsel and/or do your own research.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.