GGP 0.00% 0.6¢ golden gate petroleum ltd

put your sell orders in now!! ??, page-53

1. 1,720 Posts.
    The rounding down is past tense, already happened and I cannot see that it was not written into the agreement.and was just one of the many (GULP) points of the monthly funding tranche agreement.

I'm now suspecting it also applies to the $550k unsecured convertible security as well as the monthly tranches -
    see the following extract:

"On commencement, GGP will issue an unsecured Convertible Security with a face value of $550,000 and a term of 24 months at a zero% interest rate. Lind may convert at any time during the term but not within the first 120 days. The conversion price will be the lesser of AU$0.006 or 90% of the average of three daily VWAPS during a specified period prior to conversion."

No use getting cross-ways with it as you cannot change any past events, only thing anyone can do is try to make sure they do not happen again, and how you do that is anybody's guess

Also check out this paragraph from the same $7.5mil funding ann in March 2013:

"Minimising dilution
    The structure of the facility allows GGP to issue shares at a price that is linked to the price prevailing at the time, potentially at a premium to the current share price, minimizing dilution for existing shareholders. The price at which shares will be issued is 90% of the average of the 3 daily VWAP’s during a specified period prior to the issuance of the shares, as selected by Lind.
    "

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.