putin accepts a new cold war has started., page-44

1. 29,096 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 250
    I certainly don’t hate the USA or its people, tangs.

I’m struggling to find any relevant conspiracy theories to follow, most of the conspiracy theories I used to believe in are now factual.

I do have issues with the US being seen as the leader of the democratic nation’s, their position has always been “self interest” first and second.
    Their foreign policies over the decade’s since WW2 have been responsible for a large part of the military conflicts since then with very limited success or positive outcomes for any of these countries that they have “helped”.

If we look at their democratic process and consider who they have elected to run their country over this century, it would appear to most that their voter’s are a bit “challenged” or their system is “very flawed”.
    Just look at their present Potus and the previous one, Joe and Donald was their best on offer.
    How reassuring is that?
    It is no wonder that many people think that there is the possibility of a small group of elites that are manipulating the democratic process in the USA and many other western countries.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.