putin bans aussie tucker, page-78

1. 8,527 Posts.
    But he IS - Kerbey - he IS! Tony Abbott. A "twerp", whose fault it even was because I forgot to let the cat in last night he's now been found outside frozen stiff as a board! The Greens call him"Wingnut" I note on their "I Love the Greens" forums.

NO Abbott;s "WIngnut" - NOT the cat! SO guess it's OK for me to call Shorten "Frankenstein".then?

And see salted peanuts went up 5 cents at Woolies, overnight. Tony Abbott's to blame, again. Tch tch tch.

IS there NO end to the damages he's "wreaking?"

Seriously, why is Putin chucking a hissy. Could it be that HIS Russian "rocketeers" brought down THIS plane - (having imbibed a bottle or ten too much Vodka, perhaps, that fateful, murderous day?) And HE knows they did - but also that WE will we never know - because whichever side of the border they came from - they were all the same brand!

But he gets churlish (Not having any conscience to speak of) and so, sociopath that he is, takes out his guilt on us - for daring to stare him down? Daring to ask him for the truth? Daring to ask him to stop the fight - so we can move in and bring home our dead- ad their possessions. No, defiant, he;'s instead ratched it all up! An act of spite and hate. And defiance.

To me, it's all in his face. A cold mask - no remorse to be had - whatever the atrocity. Russian lands already so vast - why the hell does he need more?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.