Vladimir Putin would never do that think of what the objective...

1. 83,103 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75

Vladimir Putin would never do that

think of what the objective would be?

The only possible objectives would be to assist in Biden winning the Presidency or to further destabilise the USA

now, I'm sure he wouldn't mind a bit of the latter - but, the former would put him at enormous risk if he placed his bet wrong - why?

Because if Trump did win - and, Vlad had released a piss video - Trump would know where it came from and there's nothing in the world more vicious than a betrayed narcissist

they are even worse than an ex who is left when the one who leaves doesn't leave for someone else - but, just to live alone to get away from the horror

if anyone has experienced that - then, think how bad Trump would be if you shat on him at the pee video level

we are talking about a man who has an army and a cia and a nuclear toy in the cupboard

to send a guy like that over the edge is bloody dangerous ----------- excellent move if nucs weren't involved and you could have a traditional war - you would beat a bloke like Trump easily - but, with nucs ------------- no one wins - there would probably be no one left TO win - just rubble and crap everywhere

so - I cannot see that Putin would ever risk that much - he's way too smart

ALSO ----------------- IF Vladimir has a video of Trump as suspected -

if he let's it loose ----------- then, he's lost his leverage ----------- shot over, shot gone - shot cannot be repeated -

na ------------- he won't release it

maybe after Trump is gone - just for fun if he doesn't like him - but, even then - I really doubt if Putin is that kind of guy - he's come too far to have a character flaw like that

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.