1 I think the current developments in the Red sea and threat to...

1. 5,256 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 145
    1 I think the current developments in the Red sea and threat to world trade will weaken the world economy and reduce US military power.
    2 I think Egypts economy will have serious issue with lack of tourism and trade There will likely be recession which will result in a civil war.
    3 I think all muslim countries will join forces with Palestine, Middle eastern countries are already backed by China and Russia.
    4 I think all trade around the horn of africa will also be blocked.
    5. China, algeria libya, egypt, iraque, iran, syria, lebanon, afghanistan, Russia, vs Nato.

China and Russia started arming Algeria around 6 months before the israel conflict started. The operation by Hamas appears to be a staged event to create a muslim uprising. They knew that Israel would react to extremes.
    Israel will be the fall of US power. The Israel war on Gaza will result in the US losing economic and military power within the world. Israel conflict will likely result in the rise of China, the fall of Ukraine and the recreation of the USSR. What a nightmare......

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.