I've posted nothing about 'Ghost of Kiev', and can't recall...

1. 44,246 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2012
    I've posted nothing about 'Ghost of Kiev', and can't recall posting anything about 'Snake Island', but more than happy to be confronted with a post where I did. Until then these are just unproven smears by people angry that they've been duped, angry that they've been caught out posting Russian propaganda.

The point about post 'Ghost of Kiev' and 'Snake Island' is that both of these instances have been corrected and the truth disseminated far and wide, including by the mainstream media.

Meanwhile in Russia, Putin is closing off all avenues for his people to seek out the truth, a truth that differs from the one he is putting out through Russian state media. It is the Russian people who are being put into the dark.

The Azov Battalion is predominantly made up of East Ukrainian Russian speakers, and includes volunteers from Russia that have come to fight Putin. The Right Sector was started by two Russian speakers. The President is a Russian speaking Jew. Both of the Presidents before him were as well.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.