putin speech on minorities in russia, page-122

1. 6,721 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Happycats

Which video are you referring to? If it was the one about whites taking over North America, I'd agree as the whites were there before the so-called native americans, if the Solutrean hypothesis is correct.

The anti racist Hitler one was funny as, and had a quite valid point.If you think it was just nonsense propaganda it may pay to show why rather than expect us rednecks to take your word for it lol.

"But obviously Russians are not in the least bit politically correct, and I'll leave you non-white haters with an anecdote that will probably please you."

Where have I said I hate non whites? It may pay to not put words in people's mouths, especially mine and to also not stereotype others, it's a bad habit. I have no problems with anyone, but that doesn't mean that it is good public policy to allow immigration from unassimilable cultures. I have no problems with muslims in their own countries but in Australia it is a different story, the same as I would expect were an influx of aussies to descend on any muslim country. All very simple to most of us.

"Racism is alive and well, as evident here, and everywhere around the world. But why would you want to be proud of it if you are part of a civilised society, or even worse run dumb arse racist propaganda campaigns?"

Of course racism is alive and well, it is as common as breathing.As I said earlier, we are all racist just that some of us are honest about it.We established an hour ago that you were a bigot, and that's cool, we all are in our own way, so I have no idea why you are down on other forms of bigotry, as if you weren't. As for the "civilized society" bit that is just an irrelevancy used to exhibit the speakers moral pretensions.
    Show me, if you can, a civilization in the past 3000 years, great or mediocre, that couldn't be labelled as racist.
    Perhaps you were simply referring to your own personal idea of what "civilized" means, as a means of putting down what you define as rednecks. If that is the case then there is nothing for me to say.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.