putin speech on minorities in russia, page-219

1. 37,911 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 828
    Please elaborate!!!!!!!!

can't. post was moderated as potentially offensive to some

And for the record, I am proud to live in a society where women are treated with the respect they deserve. And they have the freedom to do what they choose. You obviously have a disdain for western women who choose to wear bikinis and who have the same freedom as us men.

you are confused. no point pushing the issue with you, since you sound quite young in mind.

"respect" is about what is healthy & leads to genuine well-being

do you "respect" drugs, like heroin, that lead to addiction? due you "respect" heroin addicts?

allowing women to wear bikinis is not related to "respect"

I am an avid beach user & have no issues with women wearing bikinis (although some go too far, which shows their desperation & need for attention).

I lived for many years in Asia, next to traditional villages, where women would still be topless

i strongly disagree with burka, etc, because it shows the society is morally immature

but none of these dress code issues are related to a sexual attitude towards women that is disrespectful

what is disrespectful is treating women as mere sex objects

most women consciously still want relationship commitment, to be valued as human beings, to be love, etc

today's society is full of relationship problems, with 50%+ divorce rates, dysfunctional relationships, match making dating internet sites for desparate people who can't a partner, etc, etc, etc,

I personally know scores of women I can have a relationship with because they cannot find a suitable partner

all of this is related to the distorted & unreal sexual values promoted by the media, for sheeple

the more confused the sexual values, the more $$$$ for the corporations

good luck finding a "timid servile" Asian girl

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.