RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

BankerLike many others I am also aware of the actions of LK and...

1. 1,269 Posts.
    Banker

Like many others I am also aware of the actions of LK and Co in plundering shareholders in Range knowing that the real story was not for some considerable time and taking advantage of the knowledge.

And like many others have felt the financial pain for the experience.

Recent events suggest to me a cleaning up of the act and a parting of the ways of Directors

You clearly have a mandate to chase (at the expense of this story) Leo K. Blind Freddy can clearly see this fact.

Everyone knows now past events, even take a look at his other companies, but I do not see you give audience in those threads.

Whilst I understand your anger and I don't believe you are doing it for the good of other investors, more a case of payback it appears, I think its time to give it a rest and lets see if the new management and funds, Puntland Govt can change the story for the better.

As I said previously Range is now a mirror image of what African Oil achieve, so lets give it a rest and a chance.

Follow your pursuit by all means I have no gripe with you, but give us other battle scared investors a break, its been long and hard enough!

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.