RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

puting the record straight for brabus, page-5

1. 8,389 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    archbald we speak form experience :)

preempt I do not want to see any shareholders lose any money more than you do - hence my saying it how I see it. take it or leave it. I am not saying I am advisor either. All i AM highlighting, and will continue to highlight, is the underhanded tactics these guys, imo, have to used to not only pull the wool over the authorities eyes, but the little fish like you and I.

go back a few years and you'll know we've been in this for long enough to have 'earnt' the right to complement or bag them accordingly.

i understand how the game is palyed and you win some, you lose some. one thing I will not just sit back and cop on the chin is being blatantly led up the garden path and to be used to line other shysters' pockets. i speak (not in a legal sense!) for at least 10 other investors who collectively lost enough to help leo buy another couple of done up falcons. how happy do you think we are about that? I am sure he's pissing himself laughing.

if you are happy to continue to give them your hard earned based on company representations then sorry mate, you'll get done again.

The one thing that I think these guys didn't count on is the banding together of the little fish to cotton on to their ways. Who knows how long it's been going on but at least back to the late 90's by my reckoning.

How many dot com plays do you reckon they pumped and dumped? I know of one for sure .... MUL. Now it's oil and mining. Same shyte diff smell.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.