RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

Preempt, forget the few knockers mate, they are few and far...

1. 572 Posts.
    Preempt, forget the few knockers mate, they are few and far between, the conviction of a small number of shareholders who are well prepared for Legal Action, should the need arise should be celebrated, the events of the past 12 months have only made this option stronger, Management should know this is not going to EXPIRE, Long term holders need to be taken through to drilling, Full Stop.

Banker yes you are spot on with most things you post on RRS, and I am as disgusted as anyone with this whole situation, but I am with preempt here, continually posting about it here on Hotcopper is going to achieve nothing, Banker, you yourself mentioned numerous times about having Slater & Gordon act on behalf of RRS holders, would be interested in knowing if you ever took this any further, or just put it in the too hard basket.

Many option holders and shareholders for that matter, basically have no choice but to hold RRS and the only possibility of seeing any return for this is by taking Management to task over past and still ever present Wrong Doings. (yes yes we all know shareholders can sell, but many long term holders are that far behind they are willing to see it through rather than bail with stuff all)

We have a couple of months to get through first, but no doubt this situation will become more active soon, Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.