Osi that transcript was a mixture of recordings merged together...

1. 1,666 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Osi that transcript was a mixture of recordings merged together relating to the shooting down of the earlier Ukrainian Ilyushin 76 days before and has clearly been disproved, it was even date stamped before the event. The simple fact is that social media should never be used as hard evidence due to its ability to be easily manipulated by any side for its agenda.

So are you telling me you don't agree with the assessment by former US intelligence services in a letter to the US president that social media evidence should no be used?

https://www.antiwar.com/blog/2014/0...president-obama-on-us-actions-against-russia/

I listed items that could be used together to reach a strong conclusion.

Black box recordings, air tower communications, the air controller involved, radar data (where is the US data and why is it not released), a transparent investigation by all parties. You don't think that's fair, but think the real smoking gun to blame Russia is that evidence.

Excuse me if I come across as aggressive in being dismissive, but I feel your reasoning is poor here.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.