You are mistaken as some radar data was provided to...

1. 1,666 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    You are mistaken as some radar data was provided to investigators by the Russian Government and they clearly announced that fighter jets were in the vicinity. This is also backed up by multiple witnesses on the ground and video on the day (i.e. the deleted BBC footage). That is the official Russian position and has remained unchanged from its first announcement. I think I understand the google earth shot you mentioned which was a very poor and child like Photoshop and not serious evidence (why do such a poor attempt). The image was also is not the official data sent earlier and came much later which muddies the water. What evidence do you have that the image you mentioned was released directly by the Putin Government as their is none and it came through other channels.

As to the air corridor any reasonable google search of the official air traffic at the time shows the flight path for MH was diverted and many flights were going around the area or over different countries for safety.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.