LKE 2.70% 3.6¢ lake resources n.l.

Putting a stop to the spam, page-17

1. 417 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 601
    Hi All, this forum continues to have some really informed people posting but I’m here less frequently and find myself discussing positives and potential negatives in a more reasonable way via Twitter.

The behaviour around this BB is bizarre at times and pre meditated & calculated.
    When we have our hard earned money invested in LKE not to mention the hours of research and tracking of progress over the years, I now perceive it as a pure act of aggression.

I’m in a couple of chat rooms where this sort of blatant manipulation of facts won’t be tolerated. (People are booted out) Hot Copper seems to be incapable of policing the various boards, hence the amount of people who have moved elsewhere to either Telegram or Twitter.

Remember there are also shareholders with large holdings who don’t engage or post on HC.

I’m as convinced as ever in my research delivering here with LKE. The Lithium disconnect continues and in fact the squeeze is getting tighter. Be aware of Spod prices between $800-$850, where is LCE? Is there a shortage of Lithium supply in 2021 even? (FOMO kicking in earlier than expected).

Maybe I’m more confident because another lithium company I’m in just got an excellent deal with a very big EV company through the back door via another company. Life changing for me when the remaining 50% is bought out. (If you could pick one EV company to send Lithium to, which would it be?) A clue who wants spodumene for a hydroxide conversion plant in Texas?

It tells me my research is correct and that’s why I’m positive about repeating the success with Lake.

keep right on, all the best
    Hfox1 - H

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
-0.001(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $60.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.7¢ 3.6¢ $26.97K 736.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 1378115 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 698402 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.47am 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.