WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

JONTY- you stated "well educated and researched shareholders-...

1. 2,180 Posts.
    JONTY- you stated "well educated and researched shareholders- just whom are you referring to as the value of the company is relevant to what the market says its worth and today its only worth 1.4c so what does that tell you-- ARE YOU SURE THE well educated are holding this stock - so if thats true who are the major shareholders - ?? are there any investment bankers of fund managers holding this stock??? - I DONT THINK SO- THE WELL EDUCATED INVESTOR IS SITTING ON THE SIDELINES OR POSSIBLY SITTING IN PHYSICAL GOLD AS IT SLOWLY GRINDS BACK TOWARDS $2000o/z

The volumes being traded are very low which indicated the share market is not the place to be- some say stocks are undervalued - i say undervalued based on the past or in 2007 when everything was moving north. perhaps they were over inflated in the folded years of 2003-2007 before GFC

the current value is in line with the financial situation and high debt levels that all governments have - obj IS NOT WORTH ANY MORE THAN WHAT SOMEONE WILL PAY FOR IT ...LOL NOT VERY BRIGHT IS WHAT I WOULD SAY - most of you are holding out for a miracle run but who knows how long the field trials will take to FDA approvals and this commercialization - you may all get wiped out after all it docent have to further to fall

all the best - later

MMM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.