TVN 0.00% 5.6¢ tivan limited

putting the last two days in perspective

1. 2,383 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2859
    Hello all
    I have been in this stock for a very long time and I hope that I can add some perspective on recent movements in the share price.

The events leading up to the meteoric rise in the last week has been the result of activities performed over the past two years, possibly much longer. When the Mt Peake area was obtained by TNG it showed enomous potential as they inherited drill cores made years earlier that had never been assayed by a lab. The lab results that followed were very promising. A small widely spaced drill program followed which confirmed the initial results.

Whilst the initial drill program was not extensive it did reveal an orebody that was homogenous or consistent across the area drilled. That is quite unusual as drill results often vary by depth of the deposit and the grades can vary enormously. This deposit is amazingly consistent and it is not drawing too long a bow to assume that infill drilling will simply confirm results found at the extremities of the site.

A friend and I queried with PB about a year ago why they did not push for a larger resource size. He responded that the one they had defined was sufficient in size. The recent scoping study has proven just how right he was.

I also believe there is terrific potential to push the total resource size to more than 500m tons or say five times the size of the existing size. The impact on project economics would be amazing id they could scope the capital to mine double to fuve times as much as is currently identified in the scoping study.

Did I mention that the results of the scoping study are by any measure fantastic. There is still a long road to travel so I think we need to be realistic about certain aspects of this journey.

There has been a massive overhang in this stock from the halcyon days of a few years ago when many of us had average buy prices between 30-40c. No doubt some of those long suffering shareholders have cut their losses in recent days. We wish them well in their exit and hope the effects of their selling will soon be gone for ever. This selling by reluctant long term holders could unfortunately be repeated the next time the SP exceeds 20c.

We also have several large companies on the share role like RAB Capital and probably CBH who would rather be out than in. Dont be surprised to see them exit at a convenient moment.

So where to from here. That will of course be determined by what PB and co do next in taking this project to the next stage. From the announcement I think they have a great chance of succeeding. In the meantime I topped up nicely with another 55k late this aftermoon at 13.5c .

Do your own research & good luck to all
    W2

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $94.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.6¢ 5.4¢ $26.84K 488.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 40557 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 162954 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.