WKT 4.35% 11.0¢ walkabout resources ltd

Connotations? I don't think you know what that word means. The...

1. 249 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 68
    Connotations? I don't think you know what that word means. The word you were looking for was assertions.

So lets run through your list quickly:

1) You say you bought 400,000 shares somewhere circa 14c average....

Yes
    2) You say funding either will or will not happen

An incredibly dumb summation of the discussion I was having with another poster

3) You say management is not respected

You are selectively missing most of my quote, just missing the entire, what do they call it - context

4) You say you put a March 2021 timeframe on management performance

Actually I said:

"12 months is the likely length of the Corporate Mandate with Pareto, sans Feb-June 2020 for COVID.

The Company is ostensibly 4 months into a 12-month funding process. So we should have a deal by March 2021."

You never challenged that timeline so it stands.

5) You say management should be replaced as that’s what’s holding up funding

Actually I said:

"In this respect, I don't want to talk about another man's job, but if this project is to be built, I think its incumbent on Management to receive a timeline from the BOD for achieving project finance. If they cannot achieve finance between now and March 2021, they should be fired or demoted.This isn't hard. The Project needs to be built, this team can't get it done - replace them. All holders should support this"

6) You question holders as to why they wouldn’t consider a spill within a timeframe

Actually I said:

I think its incumbent on Management to receive a timeline from the BOD for achieving project finance. If they cannot achieve finance between now and March 2021, they should be fired or demoted.

So, now that I have cleaned up most of your misquoting and misuse of the english language, let's go back to the issue of the thread:

How long are you going to give current management to get the job done?

What is an acceptable time frame?

Last edited by vooose: 12/05/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $73.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 11.5¢ 11.0¢ $54.85K 496.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 194774 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 22406 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.