WKT 0.00% 10.0¢ walkabout resources ltd

Putting the Lindi "Mine" and "Plant" into Care and Maintenance & Revamp the BOD, page-3

1. 249 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 68
    I have clarified my comments below and requested to have the original post deleted to ensure I don't fall foul of the HC TOU.

As I am now a holder I have some strong thoughts on what the Company should do from here to actually achieve funding:

"The objective of the Early-Start Program is to advance the project construction process along its critical path while project funding is being finalised and negotiated. The primary benefits should include a reduction of the project construction timeline due to the period of manufacture of equipment in China."

Kill the China manufacturing - No self-respecting Western company should be quoting P&E from China. In all modern ore processing operations, western equipment is preferred to Chinese equipment for critical areas of the plant. If the DFS has been prepared in compliance with Tanzanian local content requirements, I can't find any letter from the Tanzanian Government that they would grant a waiver to allow for full Chinese manufacture and construction

Kill the early start garbage - Your not fooling anyone. We now have a very expensive car park with nothing to show for it. Save money and put it into trying to find the funding.

?temp_hash=a61ef798f10e44744ff5f6fee67fd8ad
    Board of Directors and Management

My views on the BOD and management are shaped from myinteraction with them at Africa Down Under and again at the Mining INDABA inCape Town - as well as speaking to peers and their DFS contractors about theCompany.

IMO - their names don't carry much weight in the Mining Industry, for example when you ask about so and so, its usually met with a who?

But let's give themenough rope, so what is an achievable funding timeline we can hold them to?

12months is the likely length of the Corporate Mandate with Pareto, sans Feb-June2020 for COVID.

The Company is ostensibly 4 months into a 12-month fundingprocess. So we should have a deal by March 2021.In this respect, I don't wantto talk about another man's job, but if this project is to be built, I thinkits incumbent on Management to receive a timeline from the BOD for achievingproject finance.

If they cannot achieve finance between now and March 2021,they should be removed or demoted.

This isn't hard.

The Project needs to be built,this team can't get it done - replace them. All holders should supportthis.

Until then let's save money and hunker down.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $67.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.0¢ 9.9¢ $2.339K 23.49K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 30257 9.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 5581 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.14pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.