LPD 25.0% 0.3¢ lepidico ltd

Putting the pieces together.

1. 15 Posts.
    FACTS:

1. 3rd October. AFR article. Galaxy Resources strikes deal with Japan's Panasonic.

2. "Galaxy Resources has inked an agreement with Tesla battery supplier Panasonic." AFR

3. "Shipping data also shows product from Mt Catlin being shipped to Japan." AFR

4. Joe Lowry confirms that Japan does not have Spodumene conversion capacity.

5. 10th October. Galaxy and LPD confirm strategic alliance.

So if the product shipped from Mt Catlin was not Spodumene as per Joe Lowry. then what was it?

My takeaway.

I believe that Galaxy shipped a trial run of LPD produced lithium carbonate from Mt Catlin Mica to Japan. This Lithium was then evaluated by Panasonic. Panasonic is happy with product and some sort of off-take agreement was signed between Panasonic and galaxy for LPD produced Lithium Carbonate.

This completed Galaxys due diligence in respect to going forward and making a strategic investment in LPD.

All that is left now is to finalise agreement between Galaxy and LPD in regards to using LMAX to produce Lithium Carbonate form Mt Catlin Micas and then Formal agreement with Panasonic will take place.

If I am correct, then this is very very good for LPD ( and Galaxy ).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $21.47M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $3.881K 1.353M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
160 140943730 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 67411998 48
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.06am 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.