DTZ 6.45% 16.5¢ dotz nano limited

First off disclosure: When DTZ listed on the ASX I was far from...

1. 402 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 84
    First off disclosure:
    When DTZ listed on the ASX I was far from removed from this stock as possible, because there was no way I was getting sold into the hype especially about dots I had no clue about. Naturally the hype died and the SP went from 49c to a low of 10c. It was only to the recent announcement of their first major sales that I started switching on.
    Fundamentals are great, but cash sales is a huge green light IMO.

So here are some of the clues and great pieces of info from my own research which has really opened my eyes to the prospects of DTZ and why I'm greatly invested in DTZ. I will piece all the clues together.

1. Low shares on issue to the market, always good to have.
    1. The production capacity; This has been an interesting one for me. Going through every previous announcement (bet 95% of HC done even do that) I found that DTZ original production capacity was 25kg of GQD per year. Interestingly they have significantly increased production capacity over the last 2 years to my calculation of a max of 76,000kg. They have stated their target was 30,000 kg by Q4 2017. I believe this is already achieved, and my max calculation was determined by post via Dr Moti's Twitter post. He mentions the ratios of the gallon reactors for output reference. So, for Simple approach let’s just go with a lower round figure of 30,000 of GQD per annum.
    1. The magic price of which they sell their GQD - From a previous posters research other companies that sell QD's are seriously expensive to make and sell. Costing up to 1.6M per KILO, that’s right $1,600,000. Now one of the draw cards of DTZ is that it can produce a similar product at a considerable discount that’s on the market. So how much does our DOTZ sell for. Well there are some clues in the previous announcements.
    “As part of this process and following queries from investors, Dotz Nano has sought to further explain the meaning of ‘reputable third party” with respect to the milestone attaching to the performance based securities Dotz Nano has on issue:

• For Milestone 2 & 3 (production and distribution to a reputable third party via offtake for 50kg and 100kgs respectively), reputable third parties are those whose offtake arrangements results in A$ 6 million and A$12 million in revenues respectively.
    So based on the kg and revenue respectively they sell their dots for $120,000 AUD.

Next clue was the announcement of the sales to Colorplatics, they didn’t mention the pricing, however sold 3KG and revenue was $300,000. Simple to guess was the deal done at $100,000.

So we have a Basic floor pricing of 100,000.

1. Mixing the Revenue of GQD’s
    Simple Maths
    $100,000 GQDs x 30,000kg Production Capacity =

$3,000,000,000… that $3B dollars in revenue… with a PE ratio of 10:1 would give us a 30B dollar company.

But that’s just cray cray isn’t it my fellow HC members and I certainly agree with everyone… that’s blue sky stop smoking the green leaf dreaming ramper stuff. That’s not me.
    The company is targeting high volume manufacturing companies and large volume industries (fuels and solvents for example). So when dealing with these companies they offer extensive discounts for large volume.. buy in bulk is cheap.

So lets crunch the numbers using a 99% discount… yes that’s right a 99% conservative discount.

$1000 GQD per KG x 30,000 Production Capacity = 30,000,000 (30MIL) revenue. Using the same ratio would give this company a market cap of 300MIL. Currently at 13m MC.
    Which is roughly 23x the current market cap. It’s still easily looking a 20x bagger from here.
    Putting the SP around $2.50 -$3.

Just think of that for a second.

There are more supporting details like Mr Faldi Ismail who has recently left (got the privilege to meet him). He builds a company up from the ground and then leave on to the next project, right before it goes to the moon. Research and look at his other project.

So using all these clues in conjunction of where the SP currently I have brought in and hold firm in my belief this stock will go gang busters. Its not a matter of if… but when.

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DTZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
0.010(6.45%)
Mkt cap ! $86.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.0¢ 16.5¢ 16.0¢ $12.09K 74.85K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 36000 16.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 158124 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
16.0¢
  Change
0.010 ( 3.23 %)
Open High Low Volume
16.0¢ 16.0¢ 16.0¢ 22127
Last updated 15.28pm 28/03/2024 ?
DTZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.