OXR oxiana limited

putting the slipper into goblin, page-3

1. 500 Posts.
    I've known Goblin and the predecessor (Hellraiser) for at least 4 years now on OXR, they have been wrong for most of that time. Constantly calling for OXR to dive.

They have yet to acknowledge they were ever wrong in that time, I don't feel sorry for someone that can't learn from their mistakes, especially in this game.
    And why should I?
    They haven't shown one bit of understanding towards holders who may have faced a similar predicament and provided no analysis of any note.
    And the fact that they keep on being the biggest loudmouth in the room trying to trick people into selling influencing potential naïve investors concerns me.

What I have the biggest issue with is his arrogance, sure he may get calls right, but why keep on posting on a company that is consistently off the mark for 4years +.

Not that I mind using him, because he is an almost perfect contrarian indicator, and if he keeps posting on OXR I may just give trading other stocks and just stick to taking an opposing position against him when he keeps trying this attempts to influence people with no analysis and shear hope.

The swinging from a tree was in jest but Gobbo needs to learn some humility and admit to being wrong.

And for the record I am now a little bearish short term on OXR, although will still hold my parcel of long term stock from purchases averaging near 10-20c.

They trading parcel is close to being sold and probably would have been today if my connection to trading platform was working.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OXR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.