AKM 2.52% 29.0¢ aspire mining limited

Putting the Spotlight on AKM in Mongolia, page-1327

1. 27,658 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3323
    one thing that continues to impress upon me, in the spec market.

is the "Probability to success" x "magnitude of reward"

in both fields, we are a gem. imo.

Many ASX specs fail, despite the appeal of the projects earnings, because the probability to success is low, if you factor all the links in the chain. They enjoy their time in the sun, but the development is ultimately stalled by any of the impaired links.

What makes an FMG 2.0 ? What separates the doers from the donts.?

A really, really simple project of massive earnings, unlocked by infrastructure.

In this case, the political will of eastern economics weights our dice heavily in favor of the "we say so" regimes, making it happen.

It is in the economic benefit for decades to come, to make every part of this rail get the upgrades required to support the capacities. They are the capacity guarantees which the Chinese consortium need, referred in the video i believe.

Given the meetings that have occurred, can only speculate that the goose will eventually drop a golden egg for us through whatever layers of bureaucracy are turning..

Great to have all three countries on the same page, for their benefit, and wait, yes, ours.

What other ASX stock, has china, russia, and mongolia in their corner, with the iron in hand to forge our success.

There is your "probability to success", wrapped up in their political will.
    Last edited by stevenjd: 27/07/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.0¢
Change
-0.008(2.52%)
Mkt cap ! $147.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
29.5¢ 30.0¢ 29.0¢ $4.344K 14.49K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2500 28.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 6081 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.43pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AKM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.