TZL 0.00% 2.1¢ tz limited

mm55mmYou need to pull back a little and put this into better...

1. YR
    667 Posts.
    mm55mm

You need to pull back a little and put this into better perspective.

Building a business is hard enough, but building a business with disruptive technology that was already well behind the eight ball before it could even start is something completely different again.

It's been 20 odd months since the board started and they started amongst a world of legal battles, no cash, no real credible product platform, no sales force, no CEO, no established strategy, no accurate accounts, a shareholder revolt, no management or management structure, negative PR, a concerned PDT division, the previous board trying to cause unrest and god knows what else.

The fact that they are getting paid well does not relate to my point here. The point is, consider how hard it is to build any business and then consider what hand they were dealt with when they walked into TZ 20 months ago. Our business, as I see it, only formally commenced 1 quarter back. By this I mean that they at least had some platform to generate brand awareness from. Google, the most successful tech company ever, took well over 1 quarter to turn a profit and if they started under similar circumstances to TZ, it would've also taken them a lot longer.

Your entitled to say what you like and I always try to respectfully read your posts. But, If you think you can do better than what they have done champ, send us all your business plan for TZ - I'm happy to vote for substance.

Cheers
    YR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.388M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4250 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 198691 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.06pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.