TZL 7.69% 2.8¢ tz limited

YR, sorry for my tardy response.I certainly don't have all the...

1. 4,727 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    YR, sorry for my tardy response.

I certainly don't have all the answers as I am not close enough to all the required information. Perhaps I think what we are doing may be not really adding enough of a value add to those companies we think need it, hence the slow traction.

I'll give you a blue ocean concept.....

For tz inbox/courier for example....we undertake a tripartite agreement, not just work with PB in isolation (lets ignore the millwork crowd for the minute)

I'll give you a hypothetical example under the current scenario. We are a major corporate campus on the west coast USA. I've just been across to the main building for lunch and I needed to go the bank. I have just got back to my desk in my building and I get a text saying the parcel I have been waiting for has arrived so I need to turn around and walk all the way back to the main building and retrieve the parcel (or send one of my team) - another 20 mins productivity lost.
    Now what if we integrated the in box solution with our company's major courier partner Fedex. They provide me SMS updates of how far the parcel is away and finally to within a 15-30 minute time frame when it is going to be dropped off. Knowing this I go to lunch or a meeting at a slightly different time and when there I get the SMS from the Fedex courier to say my parcel has arrived with the access code and do the collection. No time lost, the true "internet of things" solution. Fedex/DHL get in behind this innovative solution as they need to try and get closer to their customers and the tz inbox allows them to offer their large corporate customers a true end to end "secure" solution (whether in unison with PB or not). Given that Fedex and DHL dominate the global market you have reach together with a truly powerful solution. There is plenty of margin to go around, so that should not be the drawback. Both would want the technology as they wouldn't want to lose their customers to the competitor.
    As I said I am not close to the facts and this is just brainstorming but when I look at what we offer is it really the best solution and are our partners really taking it to market in an aggressive fashion. I don't think this is the case right now and traction is therefore very slow. If we are going to dream about the new IOT world lets dream big! My example could be completely unworkable but when I discuss the technology and the opportunities around it to people in this very field they can see the very large potential and are excited by the product but without a slice of the action why would they get in behind it?
    P.S. Another mistake I think we made is raising all that money only to put a large chunk on term deposit. Yes, having the money is nice but if it wasn't needed straight away I think we could have avoided a whole lot of unnecessary dilution. Again it may just have been the easy option.
    You may see me as a harsh critic, maybe I am. It's just that when you are being very well rewarded you have to deliver...yes, you get some time but not forever. the market is judging the company harshly, is the market also very wrong? Looking at the latest half yearly I think not.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.