GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

puzzle time, page-7

1. 1,714 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 117
    In the announcement on 6 Nov 06, the Cane Creek formation was encountered with 2 significant gas zones in "the best host rock encountered".

Cane creek is just above Pinkerton trail. The PT had the "major gas show".

Does John's comment mean that PT and Cane may be rolled into one, or does the Cane formation now become more significant (and hence the importance deep in the well has moved from PT to Cane??).

The cane formation was also "thicker than expected"

Wireline logs were run at this depth and the results were to be used to "aid the targeting of zones to be perforated and production tested" once the well was complete.

All assumptions and guess work at this stage, but my reading between the lines is that the Cane formation may be something of significance even more than originally thought.

If the next comment of "if good, results by weekend" is true (lets assume for a minute), and the directors would have known that the barkers formation was not even started, could the first assessment be made from the bottom of the well? And given the timeframe of being by the weekend, once would have to assume this is in the part of the well almost complete? Bottom 1/3rd?

Mgt have not filled many of us with joy, but short of direct lies being told here, I will still hold to see what this has to offer. Obviously, the exact time to be in or out will only be known after the fact, however, at this late stage, on the assumption of messy (not fraudulent) reporting, I will hold.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.