LU7 6.67% 1.4¢ lithium universe limited

I hate to flog this discussion and typically welcome negative...

1. 253 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 76
    I hate to flog this discussion and typically welcome negative insight on stock to keep us focused on reality.

But yeah I fully agree... it's a ridiculous notion, that E-sports (or gaming in general) is a dry well with no profit to be made because people who play games are all kids or NEET couch potatoes with no money.

Aside from anecdotal or irrelevant evidence, the facts are in front of us.

The Esports industry is growing by ~30% year on year and is projected to continue at that pace for the next two years, at the least.

League of Legends, a FREE game, generated 2.1b in revenue for the 2017 calendar year.
    Fortnite, another FREE game, generated 318m revenue in one month (may 2018).

The global gaming market is worth more than 100 billion and is increasing at a healthy rate.
    In 2017 it was 120 billion.
    Projected to hit 180 billion in 2021.

If you think gaming is in decline or that there isn't much money to be made in the industry, you might need to do some research and get with reality.

Just on the mobile gaming front. Did you all know that mobile gaming in itself is the largest driver of global gaming industry revenue. Projected to be worth over 100b in 2021.
    Razer going public and pushing a pile of the money into development of their mobile phone makes a lot of sense.

"people don't play games anymore" "people can't afford games" "Esports? that's a weird and speculative thing to invest in."
    Garbage.
    Last edited by RoosterRX: 24/07/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LU7 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
-0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $7.094M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.4¢ $767 54.76K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 1918483 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 360000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.53pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LU7 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.